We believe that we are ordinary people, saved by extraordinary grace.
We believe that:
- God created man perfect, in his image;
- Man fell into sin;
- Because of man’s sin, we are all subject to the wrath of God;
- Out of pure grace, God sent his Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to die for our sins;
- Jesus Christ’s perfect sacrifice is imputed to us, and through faith, we share in his righteousness and are promised a perfect, eternal afterlife with God.
We are a Reformed church that holds to the 5 following principles:
- By Scripture Alone – God’s Word governs every aspect of our church. All our church’s beliefs and teachings must come from the Bible as the inspired Word of God. The Bible contains God’s revelation about himself and his plan of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- By Faith Alone – Salvation is a gift from God that is received through faith. We cannot earn our own salvation and we must turn to Jesus Christ and put our faith in him.
- By Grace Alone – Our salvation was earned by Jesus Christ. We cannot merit any favour with God through our own works, it is given to us only because of God’s grace and love.
- Through Christ Alone – Jesus is the only mediator between God and man and is the only way to salvation.
- Glory to God Alone – We worship the triune God alone. No person or tradition can stand in the way of that, or take for themselves the glory that belongs to God. To Him be all the praise and glory!
Our doctrine of faith is summarized in the Three Forms of Unity, which are:
Our church stands in unity with believers throughout the New Testament by believing the following doctrines:
To learn more about our beliefs, we invite you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISITING OUR CHURCH?
As a visitor, we want you to feel welcome. We try to answer any questions you may have.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Our members are involved with, and volunteer at, many great organizations throughout Hamilton.
>> Learn more
WHAT ARE WORSHIP SERVICES LIKE?
Our worship services are approximately one hour in length and are centred around a Bible-based message.
>> Learn more
Come Join Us!