Are you a family seeking a place to worship?
A large part of our congregation is comprised of families. The demographics of our families cover the full spectrum of small to large, double parent, and single parent, with young adult, teen, and younger children.
We’d love to have you join us for worship on Sundays at 9:30 am and 3:00 pm.
We have many activities in our church that are geared toward families, including:
- For families with young children, we have nursery care available for infants and toddlers during all of our worship services, and also have “Little Lambs” (for ages 3-4) and Kingdom Kids (for ages 5-6) programs during our afternoon worship services.
- For children in grades 4-6, we have a girls’ “Gems” program and a boys’ “Cadets” program which are each held every other week on Thursday evenings.
- For children in grades 7-10, we have a “Link” youth group that meets on two Fridays per month for various activities.
- For children in grade 11 and older, we also have an “On Eagle’s Wings” youth group that meets every other Sunday evening.
- For adult members, we have various groups and activities to participate in including Fellowship Groups, Bible Studies, and Outreach activities.
It is beautiful to be able to worship together as a family and to participate together in a larger church family, sharing the joy of the extraordinary grace of Jesus Christ. Come join us!
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
We believe that we are ordinary people, saved by extraordinary grace.
>> Learn more about our Beliefs
VISITING OUR CHURCH?
As a visitor, we want you to feel welcome. We try to answer any questions you may have.
Come Join Us!